Monday, May 04, 2009

Elver Paddles

Below are a selected few images of my paddles. Pretty Bling!


These three paddles are versions of the Tour and Storm. The top blade is a shouldered version of the Tour, the middle is my standard smooth shouldered Tour, and the bottom is my Storm paddle.



The Storm - About 1.8m, robust, and fits on the foredeck.



The Tour - 2.22m, robust yet lightweight, and great for touring / all day paddling.



Another image of my Tour paddle


Four of my paddles, The Tour with no shoulders, a small version of the Tour: no shoulders again, a shouldered paddle, and a Storm paddle. Many custom Greenland paddle designs are available. Check out http://www.elverpaddles.com for details.

Elver Padles Images

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page